FRESH START jobs program exists to provide personal assistance to those in the job market. Services we can provide include:
- Career Counseling – Assessing your job skills and job aspirations versus the current job market to suggest places to look, job searching tools to employ, and possible vocational training to optimize your success and your income.
- Job searching assistance – Suggested websites deemed most effective for the Leesburg/Central Florida area
- Resume’ development and review – Skilled counselors will assist you with development of a resume “from scratch”, if necessary, and provide and in-depth assessment of resumes and cover letters to help you present your qualifications and your achievements in an effective way.
- Seminars – FRESH START holds seminars for job seekers from time to time as needed. All FRESH START clients with e-mail will receive announcements of these job seminars held right here at the FRESH START offices.
- Job leads – FRESH START personnel track the local job market through newspapers, Florida state employment facilities, and local companies who reach out to us for recruiting.
- Interview assistance – People who haven’t done a job interview recently, or perhaps ever, will often do poorly on their first job interview because they are nervous and/or haven’t thought through their answers to the many questions they will encounter in a job interview. FRESH START personnel are skilled at conducting “mock interviews” that will help you do your best when it’s “for real”.
Call the FRESH START office at 352-314-8733 Ext. 6 for personal assistance – completely free.